Hear an update on all areas of taxation at this popular one-day event. Together with industry experts, explore the latest in state and federal tax legislation. Don't miss this timely update before the chaos of tax season ensues!
Earn 5 CPE credits in Taxation.
Registration, Exhibitors and Breakfast
8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Tax Topics Presented by Kulzer & DiPadova, P.A.
Speakers courtesy of Kulzer & DiPadova, P.A.
This annual update will provide you with the tools you need to begin tax season with confidence. Major topics include:
- Tax Developments for Individuals - Briele Haas, Esq.
- Tax Developments for Businesses, Tax Developments for Accounting Methods, Tax Developments for C Corporation, Tax Developments for S Corporations, Tax Developments for International Tax, and Tax Developments for Tax Controversy - Kristin L. Schmid, Esq.
- Tax Developments for Partnerships - Arthur DiPadova, Esq.
- Estate Tax Update - Glenn Henkel, Esq.
- I.R.C. Section 199A and Proposed Regulations - Daniel Mellor, Esq.
New Jersey Division of Taxation Update
Jacob Foy, William Malkin - NJ Division of Taxation Education & Outreach
Hear an update directly from the New Jersey Division of Taxation. As you prepare for tax season in 2019, learn new information that will affect your clients at the state level, including the New Jersey Tax Amnesty Program ending on 1/15/19.
Early Bird Pricing good until January 1 - add $10 on and after January 1.
This is not part of the Monmouth/Ocean Chapter Season Pass.
For handouts, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received - remember to check back for updates.