Don't miss this annual update! Listen as attorneys from Kulzer & DiPadova expand on a variety of tax-related issues.
Earn 5 CPE credits in Taxation.
Registration, Exhibitors and Breakfast
9:00 a.m.-1:25 p.m.
Annual Tax Seminar
Speakers courtesy of Kulzer & DiPadova, P.A.
This annual update will provide you with the tools you need to begin tax season with confidence. Major topics include:
- New Jersey Corporate and Individual Income Tax and Sales Tax Update
- Section 199A Qualified Business Income Deduction – Rules and Regulations
- Federal Income Tax Update for Individuals and Businesses - Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and 2018 Cases, IRS Notices, Rulings and Regulations
- Modification of Irrevocable Trusts in Light of Increased Estate Tax Exemption
- Arthur A. DiPadova, J.D., LL.M.
- James B. Evans, CPA, J.D., LL.M.
- Briele N. Haas, J.D., LL.M.
- Glenn A. Henkel, CPA, J.D., LL.M.
- Joseph M. Kempter, CPA, J.D., LL.M.
- Daniel L. Mellor, J.D., LL.M.
- Kristin Schmid, J.D., LL.M.
At this event we will be collecting new or gently used coats, hats, gloves and scarves to benefit our neighbors in need this winter.
This program is NOT part of the Atlantic/Cape May Chapter Season Pass.
For course materials, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received, remember to check back for updates.