Over the next decade, the area of “Advisory Services” has the greatest potential for growth in your practice. Complexities within your clients’ financial, estate, and asset protection plans coupled with the ever-changing Internal Revenue Code has created an opportunity for the CPA, the EA, and other advisors to expand their client offerings. This course provides the practitioner with the framework for practice expansion as well as an understanding of a variety of necessary issues and techniques.
CPAs, EAs, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, and bankers
- Understanding the concept of “Integrated Planning” (financial, estate, asset protection, and tax planning)
- Changes in the landscape of a tax practitioner’s practice
- The bridging of services
- Getting started – Where do your clients fail?
- Understanding the primary planning issues for all clients
- Estate and Gift issues
- Traps, pitfalls, and tips in planning
- Practical steps in establishing a tax advisory and wealth management services practice
- Domicile issues
To provide an understanding of issues and techniques in all areas of planning that will allow the practitioner to expand their tax advisory and wealth management services practice.
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.