In the world of “Big Data,” virtually all business professionals have become data analysts, at least to some extent. However, that is particularly true in the field of auditing, where internal and external auditors are increasingly turning to data analytics to identify situations requiring follow-up and investigation. Those who understand how to take advantage of various tools to assist in these efforts benefit by conducting more thorough analyses and achieving superior results in less time.
In this session, you will learn about various tools and techniques you can use for more thorough data analyses. The discussion includes Excel as a data analysis tool, multiple Excel add-ins, and Microsoft’s Power BI application.
Practitioners and business executives who need to know more about emerging technologies, including blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Excel as a data analysis tool
- Excel add-ins
- Microsoft’s Power BI application
- List the four types of data analytics and identify situations in which each can be useful in auditing environments
- Identify opportunities to use features in Excel to analyze data in the context of auditing
- Distinguish between Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Differentiate between correlation and causation
- Cite examples of how Power Query, Power BI, and other tools can streamline and enhance Data Analytics
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.