Disruptive innovation has ended many businesses and led others to take their place. Learn why previously successful companies failed to innovate. We will discuss the four types of innovation that can lead to success and learn why and how our expectations can help or hinder innovation. We will discuss strategies to encourage innovation and how an enterprise can structure its activities to foster innovation. Successful organizations thrive, while organizations that do not innovate are on the path leading elsewhere.
CEOs, Corporate Financial Leaders, CPAs, business owners, Corporate Financial Managers, entrepreneurs, CFOs, Controllers, Accountants, Board members, advisors, Consultants and CPAs in public. Professionals who want to understand the advantages of organiza
After attending this course, you will be able to...
- Determine why innovation is vital to long term success
- Distinguish our key role in creating an innovative organization
The major topics covered in this class include:
- What are the consequences of failing to innovate?
- What do innovative companies have in common?
- Four types of Innovation
- Clayton Christensen's view of innovation
- How accounting impacts innovation
- Strategies for successful innovation
- Structuring an organization to create and benefit from innovation
At least six (6) months of professional financial statement analysis experience, or at least six (6) credit hours of corporate finance classwork at an accredited university.