Surveys show that the average North American company completes its monthly financial statement closing in six days. However, some companies can close their books in one day or less.
Corporate Financial Managers
Gain ideas that will help your organization perform it's month-end closing faster, better and cheaper.
- Trends in financial statement closings including the Quick Close, Soft Close and Virtual Close
- Review and discuss information systems’ headaches that slow you down
- Work through examples of close cycle “time killers” and how to resolve them
- Get inventory and cost of sales under control
- Identify the improvement projects that will yield the biggest benefit
- Review what leading edge finance managers are doing to close more quickly
Some month-end closing experience is helpful