Seismic changes in tax legislation are currently taking place, and the well-informed tax practitioner will want to attend this two-hour monthly program in order to stay abreast of these developments. Approximately one-half of the program is devoted to individual tax issues, and the remaining time is spent on business entity taxation, IRS procedure, tax legislation and other issues.
Corporate tax and finance executives, directors, managers and staff, CPAs, CAs, Enrolled Agents, accountants, attorneys and business/financial advisors who work with and advise businesses that have tax implications.
After attending this presentation you will be able to:
- Determine the newest tax developments and changes to the Internal Revenue Code
- Recognize effective and efficient techniques for implementing new standards
- Identify federal tax issues affecting the profession
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Current individual tax issues
- Current business entity tax issues
- Any current tax legislation occurring during the period
- Other issues affecting the profession, including IRS procedure, current cases, payroll, and other federal tax issues