The course helps the forensic accountant prepare to perform a fraud investigation. We discuss occupational fraud schemes and their characteristics, and how to spot a fraud in progress.
Anyone who wants to learn how to do financial fraud investigations
After attending this presentation you will be able to:
- Know the three types of occupational fraud schemes
- Recognize common red flags of workplace fraud
- Identify the skills necessary to be a successful fraud investigation.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Core concepts of fraud
- Common workplace fraud schemes
- Red flags of occupational fraud
- Evaluating fraud tips
- Skills of a fraud investigator
- Planning the fraud investigation
- Budgets, fees, and engagement letters
General knowledge of fraud investigations