To help protect money during COVID-19 this course will meld the best academic research with practical applications so you can understand why people make irrational decisions about their money, especially during highly volatile periods or in times of perso
Small business owners, CEOs, CPAs, bankers, executives, controllers, CFOs, attorneys, compliance officers, risk managers
After attending this presentation, you will:
- Be better informed as to why people make seemingly irrational financial decisions.
- Identify how to help people who want to change their behavior.
- Realize how these general prin
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Layout of how everyone, including CPAs and CFOs, psychologically approach financial decisions, and the biases that can result in catastrophic losses.
- Analyze the economic lives of clients at different income and wealth levels
- Recognize how personal beliefs help or hinder climbing the ladder
- Incorporate what you’ve learned when assisting people harmed by COVID-19 crisis
- We'll hazard some financial predictions for the near future