The assessment of key person value has long challenged business appraisers. From identification to quantification, the challenge lies not in assigning a value to relationships, management abilities, experience, or inside knowledge, but to the person holding these intangible assets.
CPAs, Estate planning attorneys, CEOs, CFOs, Board members
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Determine how to analyze a key person's impact on the value of a business.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- How to identify the attributes of a key person
- How to quantify the value of the attributes
- How to understand the empirical data related to key person value
- Apply valuation standards to a key person analysis
- Review key court decisions regarding key person issues
Working knowledge of finance