3.8 billion people use Social Media worldwide.
CPAs in public practice, business and industry, managing partners, compliance and ethics officers, chief learning officers, risk managers, and regulators
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the seriousness of social media fraud schemes to your organization
- Recognize which social media schemes put your organization at greatest risk
- Provide clarity about differences between internal and external social media fraud attacks
- Define and describe best practices for detecting and preventing social media fraud
The major topics included in this presentation are...
- Details of how common social media fraud schemes are committed
- How to detect social media attacks where you least expect them
- How to identify red flags of possible social media schemes
- Who the most common perpetrators are
- Best practices for training all employees in how to detect, report and prevent social media attacks