This course is an extension of the Power BI series of courses that specifically explores using OLAP formulas and advanced time intelligent functions. OLAP formulas provide the ability to create a calculation in a cell that is based upon the measure in the data model.
Anyone who wants to learn to create advanced calculations in Power BI or Power Pivot
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Formulate worksheet calculations that use the Power Pivot data model
- Create measures that provide a visual of the date of the data
- Formulate calculated measures that calculate based upon the date of the filters
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- OLAP functions to create custom calculations on an Excel worksheet
- Measures that help determine the date of your refreshed data
- Advanced time intelligent functions to create date-based measures
Power BI - Use Advanced Calculations with DAX Formulas