Learn about the new accounting pronouncements in effect for 2023 and beyond, as well as professional liability war stories and ways to keep yourself and your practice safe from claims.
Review implementation of the lease standard, new standards issued in the past year and standards becoming effective in the upcoming year. Additionally, hear an update on non-attest service and sampling methods.
- CPAs in public practice and private practice and small firm practitioners
Gain an understanding of the current accounting standard changes, peer review findings, professional risk mitigation, lease standards and review past and current standards for the upcoming year.
- FASB, SSARS and audit updates
- Compilation and review updates
- Common peer review findings
- Professional liability claims
- Accounting standards
- Auditing standards