This program concentrates on recent changes in tax law that affect business and industry.
Participants learn how current issues affect their industry and their operations.
Geared both toward CPAs in public practice and industry
- Maintain tax knowledge and awareness of tax changes that affect common business operations and individuals who own them
- Establish practical approaches required to comply with changes in tax law
- Identify IRS audit issues
- Avoid costly misunderstandings of tax law by learning from others’ mistakes
- Discuss the practical impact of these developments on businesses
- Discuss of guidance issues on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will be included, as well as any other tax law enacted by Congress.
General tax knowledge