Learn about the changing landscape of mergers and acquisitions for CPA firms and explore opportunities to add advisory service offerings to small and midsize practices.
CPA firm leaders, those who are thinking about succession planning and practitioners interested in providing an additional suite of services
- Stay up to date on market conditions
- Understand the new players that will either become your partners or your competitors
- Learn how to make more money, steps to make it happen and keys to maximizing the business advisory opportunity.
Mergers and acquisitions have never been more pronounced than they are today. Changes are happening at lightening pace. This session will cover M&A topics, including:
- Different types of M&A competitors
- Why the sudden interest in CPA firms?
- Multitude of different deal structures
- Multi-faceted exit monetization
This session will also review why advisory services are such a critical part of a CPA firm looking to increase profitability, retain clients or remain independent. During this session, you will gain:
- Actionable information on adding advisory services to your firm
- The how-to on starting joint ventures and maximizing opportunities
Virtual CPE Pass holders must register for each event.
For course materials, please visit your My Events page. Handouts are added as received, remember to check back for updates.