As you start or grow an advisory services practice, this conference will help you identify the largest opportunities for growth and driving value for clients, including pricing strategies, service offerings, technology capabilities and talent resources.
Senior managers and partners/shareholders at small and midsize firms, including regional firms that are not operating profitably
Gain proven strategies and new insights to evolve your business model, maximize revenue opportunities and strengthen your position in the marketplace.
Creating and Executing a Sustainable Growth Model
James C. Bourke, CPA, CITP, CFF, CGMA - WithumSmith+Brown
- Dive into workflow analysis and design, emerging technologies and strategic hiring to position client advisory services (CAS) for growth.
- Consider how to determine the ideal advisory services for your client base.
- Walk through successful client onboarding, effective consultative client interactions and performing impactful client assessments.
11:55 a.m.-1:10 p.m.
Talent Management Strategy
Amy Vetter, CPA.CITP, CGMA, CEO - The B3 Method Institute and Drishtiq Yoga
- Understand the “Cherished Advisor” journey and the different stages of innovation for your practice
- Understand how to create your firm’s path to specializing in vertical industries.
- Walk through technology strategy and how to assess the right technology fit for your practice.
- Discuss business processes and staffing that takes full advantage of technology and creates new ways of collaborating with your team and clients.
Value-Based Pricing Model
Ron Baker, CPA - VeraSage Institute
- Evaluate the why and how of value-based pricing models.
- Explore the psychology of selling value-based pricing and how clients assess the value of your CAS offerings.
- Understand how to develop new metrics and accounting information to represent the economics of value pricing engagements.
Moderator: Ron Baker, CPA - VeraSage Institute
Linda Sheridan, CPA, CVA - Snyder & Company CPAs
Nina Chmura, CPA - Withum
Ask questions of a panel with diverse experiences in CAS and make sure you walk away with the clarity and actionable steps you need to expand your firms value proposition!