If you missed the NJCPA’s Annual Tax Seminar in December, you can watch a replay. The content is accurate as of the original date presented, Dec. 10, 2021. There is no CPE for this on-demand replay.
As legislation and trends emerged close to year end, CPAs have a host of new issues affecting tax planning and compliance. Prepare for the upcoming season with this popular annual seminar hosted by attorneys and CPAs from Kulzer & DiPadova, which for many years was hosted by NJCPA local chapters and is now being presented virtually.
This program was originally presented on Dec. 10, 2021, and the content is accurate as of this date. There is no CPE for this on-demand replay. The program is five hours, but it does not have to be watched in one sitting. Once purchased, you will have access to the recording until Jan. 31, 2022.
In this meeting, hear timely updates on the following topics and more:
- Federal taxes for individuals and businesses
- Rates, credits, deductions and exemptions for 2021
- Significant legislation, regulations, rulings and cases affecting individuals and businesses
- Partnership IRS review and audit initiatives
- Amending returns under the BBA (Centralized Partnership Audit) rules
- International tax update including significant cases
- New Jersey SALT for individuals and businesses, including BAIT
- Employee Benefits
- Updated required minimum distribution tables effective in 2022
- Qualified Retirement Plan document amendment and restatement deadline in 2022
- IRS Form 5500 compliance initiative and voluntary compliance programs
- NJ Employer Mandate to Sponsor Retirement Plan (Secure Choice) effective in 2022
- 2021 Estate tax update
- The year of the Spousal Lifetime Access Trust, SLAT, and reporting obligations.
- New rules for New Jersey notary’s P.L. 2021, ch. 179.
For course materials, please visit your My Events page
. Handouts are added as received, remember to check back for updates.