An effective financial leader must establish on-going credibility to be effective. In this four-topic CFO event, you will learn how to earn respect for yourself, your team and how to move people toward action.
This series is for people who are, or aspire to be, chief financial officers. We target the discussions to people in medium‐sized organizations.
- Earn respect for yourself and your team
- Learn why "It’s all about action!"
- Find out how to communicate your message quickly and clearly
- Learn 10 tips for success and 13 signs of failure
- Developing credibility: Earn respect for yourself and your team
- It’s all about action! Deeds, not words, really count
- Effective internal reporting: Make your message quick and clear
- Financial Management: 10 tips for success and 13 signs of failure
Experience preparing or reviewing accounting processes and reports. Experience working with internal clients or external clients and business leaders.
A laptop and calculator.
Course materials are distributed electronically. To access the materials visit My Events
. Download to your laptop or tablet prior to the seminar, handouts are added as received.