Most small and mid-sized businesses are at least considering cloud-based suites for business management, performance management, and productivity. Unfortunately, many owners and accounting professionals need to learn the difference between using cloud-native tools, employing a managed service provider, and utilizing a desktop hosting provider. This session helps participants understand the differences in the levels of service provided by these offerings and will also highlight some of the regulatory barriers which could create problems for your organization. Attend this session and learn what you need to know before saying “see ya” to your servers.
Accounting professionals who are responsible for selecting, implementing, or working in an environment which is reducing or eliminating on-premises servers
- Identify critical differences between a managed service provider, a desktop/application hosting company, and a browser-based cloud solution
- From a list of regulations, identify a practical restriction on users imposed by the regulation
- Identify services included in productivity suites from Microsoft, Google, and Zoho and match them to the tools which best address an identified business need
- Regulatory requirements like HIPPA, GLB, PCI, and more
- Practical tips for dealing with service providers
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.