This program addresses the recent changes imposed by recent tax legislation that real estate owners and investors need to know, including Section 199A, the new Section 163(j) interest expense limits and the opportunity to elect out. An introduction to opportunity zones and other important issues will also be addressed.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments impacting the real estate owners and investors
- Apply recent tax legislation affecting real estate tax owners and investors
- Identify planning opportunities and potential pitfalls
- Recent tax legislation, rules and developments impacting real estate owners and investors
- Section 179 for qualified real property
- Section 179 for non-residential roofs, HVAC fire protection and security systems
- Section 163(j) interest expense limitation, including electing out and ADS depreciation
- Introduction to opportunity zones
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need an EA certificate or wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.