In 2020, 96% of the world’s largest 250 companies published reports on their sustainability performance in accordance with national and international standards. Now many more companies are committing to sustainability, and Net Zero emissions in particular. This creates a new responsibility and opportunity for HR leaders. Staff must be trained in new policies, goals and procedures. Executives need help as leaders in this new approach. This one-hour course summarizes SHRM research into HR and sustainability, plus other expert sources and the instructor's own 30-year journey helping companies become more sustainable. The course presents key concepts, tools and sources to help HR find its role.
- Define sustainability using national and international standards followed by leading companies.
- Identify the stages of sustainability, and the drivers of change to business sustainability.
- Define and apply HR tools and strategies for executives, staff and stakeholders
- Develop HR as a concept for organizations to achieve beyond compliance.
- What is "Sustainability" in business today?
- SHRM publications about sustainability
- Sustainability for the world, organizations and individuals
- Key HR opportunities for promoting sustainability to improve performance and reduce risk
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.