Many Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscriptions include robust cloud services for improving productivity. Foundational services, such as SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Exchange Online, join with other powerful tools such as Teams, Planner, Power Automate, Forms, and Power Apps to provide a productivity platform second to none. Unfortunately, most users will never benefit from working with these tools simply because they remain unaware of these features. Don’t miss this opportunity to get all the knowledge and guidance necessary to take full advantage of your investment in Office 365.
CPAs and other business professionals who are seeking to leverage their Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscriptions by taking advantage of some of the Cloud-based features available in these environments
- Identify relevant, Cloud-based components of the Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscription model
- Differentiate between OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online
- Cite examples of how Teams can improve productivity and enhance collaboration and communication
- List examples of other Cloud-based services available through an Office 365/Microsoft 365 subscription
- Specify situations in which tools such as Planner, Power Automate, Bookings, Stream, and Sway might enhance individual and organizational productivity, efficiency, and profitability