Financial managers and executives need to create cash projections that are relevant, current, and accurate. Too often cash planning is reactive, leading to inefficient, chaotic, and unreliable forecasts. Organizations never want to find themselves short in the availability or timing of cash. Proper cash forecasting and planning can avoid such cash shortfalls. This session will explore proactive approaches to cash forecasting.
Corporate Financial Leaders, Corporate Financial Managers, CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, Accountants, Board members, advisors, and Consultants. CPAs in public practice and CPAs in industry
BENEFITS Develop a full appreciation of what cash forecasting really means
Understand today’s cash planning process, tools, techniques, and models.
Identify approaches to make your cash forecasting more comprehensive and relevant to the current environment. Recognize key considerations in cash forecasting.
Recognize key considerations in cash forecasting: How much cash? - How far the horizon? - Purpose? how used? for whom? - Sources of information
- Key components of the Cash Flow model
- Receipts and Disbursements model
- Applying uniqueness for your organization, your industry, the macro environment
- Incorporating strategic analysis into cash forecasting
- Using reporting and metrics to make cash forecasting more complete
- Benchmarking as a tool to improve the accuracy of your cash forecasting
Some corporate accounting or finance experience.
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer.