The AICPA’s recent ethics “re-codification” elevated conflicts of interest and imposes the requirement of every significant engagement’s detailed risk analysis. This new AICPA conflict emphasis seems to heighten the chances that standard CPA engagements may be deemed to rise to the fiduciary duty category level and/or that such relationships receive increased judicial scrutiny. Join Jim Rigos as he explores this complex topic.
- This outline and lecture presentation develops and applies the professional fiduciary duty heightened legal standard to the practice of the average CPA.
- Fiduciary relationship in general
- Problematic fiduciary engagements
- Corporate and charitable organization directorships
- Suggested director fiduciary safeguards
Please contact Anne Taylor for any complaints. email@example.com, (972-377-8199).