The COVID-19 pandemic has altered corporate and public accounting in ways we could never have imagined. This broad-based course will discuss accounting and auditing implications that have arisen as a result of the pandemic.
- Develop an appreciation for what has changed in the pandemic environment
- Understand how risks assessment looks different after COVID-19
- Foster a creative mindset that facilitates flexible problem solving in unprecedented circumstances.
- Risk assessment
- PPP Loans
- Pandemic-related accounting pronouncements
- Learning to be an auditor in a pandemic environment
- Financial statement disclosures
- Exploring liquidity options
- Accounting tools and techniques for supporting managerial decisions
- Other current events as appropriate
Please contact the ACPEN help desk 1-877-602-9877 or email@example.com if you wish to cancel your attendance for a previously purchased webcast and are requesting a refund or transfer. Please contact Anne Taylor for any complaints. firstname.lastname@example.org, (972-377-8199).