PowerPoint is a widely available resource that is potentially underutilized by accountants because many accountants do not stray beyond Excel and Word in the Microsoft Office suite. You will learn how to create and edit a professional PowerPoint slide deck.
Accountants and other professionals who want to learn how to efficiently use PowerPoint for presentations and other purposes.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Create a slide deck using PowerPoint
- Navigate within the PowerPoint software environment
- Recognize best practices for content, layout, and delivery
- Edit a slide deck to enhance visual appeal
- Leverage built-in features to easily enhance creativity
- Utilize PowerPoint to deliver a presentation
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Exploration of tabs within PowerPoint's ribbon
- Initial creation of a slide deck
- Using slide masters
- Utilization of external content
- Alignments and layouts
- Tips and tricks for efficiency
- Best practices for effective presentation delivery
- Other creative uses for PowerPoint