This session explores tools and techniques that can enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of client engagements and business processes using data analysis tools. We will introduce some of today's popular and software tools and examine the AICPA's Five-step approach to incorporating data analytics into public accounting engagements.
CPAs in public practice or members in industry seeking to better understand how to use data analytics in an audit engagement.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply new effective tools in business processes
- Recognize and comprehend how to use data analytics in public accounting engagements
- Identify popular software packages that may be useful for accomplishing data analytics
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Explore new tools and client engagement techniques using data analytics
- Introduction of popular software tools
- Examine the AICPA's Five-Step Approach to data analytics in an audit engagement
Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.