A discussion of the latest 2021/222 tax developments impacting business taxpayers, with a focus on important provisions, rules and concepts. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments affecting individual taxpayers.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply the latest provisions and developments, rules and regulations impacting business taxpayers
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- 2021/22 legislation impacting business taxpayers
- Extenders legislation update
- Meals and entertainment expense reporting
- Partnership and S corporation update
Basic working knowledge of business taxation.