* This course is #8 in the Microsoft Power BI series of webinars. Click button in Program Content section below to see suggested viewing order.
Anyone who wants to learn how to analyze data
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify components of the Power BI Desktop interface
- Use Power BI Desktop to connect to data sources
- Use Power BI Desktop to create interactive visualizations of your dat
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Tour of the Power BI Desktop interface
- Using Power BI Desktop to connect to data sources
- Available visualizations in Power BI Desktop
- Building interactivity into visualizations
This course is #8 in the Microsoft Power BI series of webinars. Click button below to see suggested viewing order. View Series Sequence
This class does not require any Excel knowledge, however understanding Power Pivot and Power Query can reduce your learning curve.
Install the Microsoft PowerBI Desktop (email: PowerBI@cpax.net for details)