When a company experiences poor financial performance, the financial person is often the first to go. Whether times are good or bad, asking the tough questions and making sure the organization is efficient and stays efficient are part of the financial manager’s job.
Individuals who are, or aspire to be, Chief Financial Officers
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify tips for a better bottom line
- Apply a strategy for your company's bottom line
- Analyze the efficiency of your company in good and bad times
The major topics covered in this class include:
- How to focus your strategy
- Identifying your critical success factors
- Developing performance metrics
- Learning from others
- Becoming more lean
- Identifying inef
Some management experience is helpful