CPAs in public practice and members in industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments impacting nonprofit entities..
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Have an in-depth understanding of tax developments and provisions related to nonprofit entities
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Recent tax legislation and developments related to nonprofit entities
- Paycheck Protection Program eligibility for nonprofits
- Basics of unrelated business income tax
- Excise tax on salaries exceeding $1 million
- Denial of fringe benefits and taxation of their value as UBIT
- Separating businesses for purposes of UBIT
- Excess parachute payments
Basic working knowledge of nonprofit taxation.