This class focuses on using Power Query (Get and Transform) to clean, shape and transform your messy data while still allowing you a one-click refresh. We will review various data issues including appending files, combining multiple files from a folder, adding custom columns, unpivoting data, creating a lookup table, and much more.
Anyone who uses or wants to use Excel for data analysis
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Use Power Query to solve your data clean-up issues
- Determine how Power Query allows you to get more data into Excel
- Apply a one-click step to refresh your data
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Append files
- Combine multiple files from a folder
- Add custom columns
- Unpivot a table
- Create a lookup table from a table
This course is #5 in the Microsoft Power BI series of webinars. Click button below to see suggested viewing order. View Series Sequence
Attended the Prepare Your Data Efficiently for Excel Analysis course or equivalent