The December Stimulus package has just been released and includes major tax provisions that will be effective for the 2020 tax year, things that CPAs and tax preparers need to know NOW! This presentation will include examples and case problems to illustrate and explain the law provisions. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs in public practice seeking an update on the latest COVID-19 tax developments affecting both business and individual taxpayers.
- Identify and understand the latest developments and major tax law provisions impacting 2020 tax returns for both individuals and business taxpayers
- Apply useful strategies to assist in the tax preparation process
- PPP2 - The next round of the Paycheck Protection Program and how it integrates with PPP1
- PPP1 and PPP2 related deductions
- Stimulus payments for individuals, including dependents
- Expanded and refundable child care credit
Basic working knowledge of business and individual taxation.