The analytical red flags were there, so why didn't anyone connect them to accounting?
CEOs, CPAs, bankers, executives, internal auditors, regulators, controllers, CFOs, attorneys, compliance officers, risk managers
This course will help you connect the analytical dots to the accounting dots so you can have more confidence that the financial statements are correct.
These 10 analytical relationships were red flags that the accounting information couldn't be true:
- Libraries fake management reports
- False productivity
- COGS or Revenue: which one is wrong?
- Donor drills down to find why charitable programs work
- Metrics to measure revenue
- What analytical misfire do 8 Texas counties have in common?
- How many prescriptions can one doctor write?
- When the sum of the parts doesn’t equal the whole
- Inventory vs. consumption
- Why didn’t anyone notice that sales vs supply didn’t make sense?