This session covers the topic of cybersecurity, but goes beyond the basics and often discussed tips and tactics for CPAs and other practitioners. This course examines how cybersecurity will, and already is, changing the cybersecurity conversation.
CPAs, accountants, and IT professionals
After attending this session, attendees will be able to:
- Document and explain how emerging technology tools are changing and disrupting the cybersecurity conversation for accountants as well as clients.
- Assess possible pain points, gaps, and areas of weakness that are arising as emerging technologies become increasingly mainstream.
- Have the ability to explain and articulate the implications of both technology and regulation on the cybersecurity policies already in place to safeguard and secure confidential and identifiable information.
- The content of this course will cover several of the most important trends and topics driving change in the cybersecurity conversation. As blockchain platforms, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, and cryptocurrencies become increasingly mainstream. The implications for cybersecurity policies and procedures are profound.
- This session provides attendees with the terminology, concepts, strategies, and applications that will enable them to deliver value to clients seeking cybersecurity solutions now and moving forward.