When asked, most people would say they are an ethical person. So why is it that every month there are reports of ethical breaches at major companies? The concept of ethics is easy to understand, easy to talk about, but incredibly hard to implement on a consistent basis.
Anyone who wants to learn more about ethical behaviors
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Analyze current ethical violations in the news
- Determine possible choices when placed in the middle of an ethical dilemma
- Determine a nine-step process to improve ethical decision-making
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Discuss ethics from an every-day real-world perspective
- How to prevent an ethical lapse that can turn your business into the next news story
Basic knowledge of ethics