*Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit* The 2018 revision is full of changes for performance auditors. This short webinar focuses on the requirements of the Yellow Book that challenge government performance auditors including the internal control, CPE, independence, and reporting requirements.
Performance auditors working in government
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Label reportable conditions as waste, abuse, fraud, non-compliance, and an internal control weakness
- Apply the independence standards to consulting services
- Identify new internal control documentation and reporting requirements
- Apply the elements of a finding to a government performance audit scenario
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Requirements of Yellow Book which are applicable to performance audits
- Unique requirements of the GAO’s Yellow Book
Basic knowledge of the Yellow Book