*Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit* Single audits are different. The federal government demands a lot of a grantee and their auditor.
Auditors conducting audits of federal grants and programs
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the significant differences between a commercial financial audit and a Single Audit
- Identify the three subjects of a Single Audit
- Compare the requirements of the AICPA, the GAO, the Compliance Supplement, and the Uniform Grant Guidance
- Distinguish between fraud, abuse, and noncompliance
- Connect compliance requirements from the compliance supplement to the administrative rules and cost principles
- Order the levels of materiality on a Single Audit
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Essential differences between a financial audit and a Single Audit
- Significant terms and content relevant to the Single Audit
One or more years of financial audit experience