A journey through cases where controllers and CFOs rationalized one decision that violated the Code of Professional Conduct, and how they and their families paid the price. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CFOs, controllers, CPAs, clients, internal auditors, controllers, Executives, board members, Business Owners, Attorneys
At the conclusion, you will understand the constant conflicts of interest and daily pressures that controllers and CFOs are under and how just one decision that seems acceptable can ruin a career.
By analyzing the stories of five CFOs and controllers who risked it all and lost, learn how to manage the multitude of conflicting pressures that can lead you to compromise and lose your license. Auditors will learn the red flags of CFO and controller fraud.
- Controller embezzles $200,000+ from non-profit
- CFO Sentenced to 5 Years
- CFO Pays Assassin with Company Money
- Controller who covered up fraud goes to prison
- Controller who took out unauthorized and undisclosed company loans
- BONUS: CFOs and controllers explain why they cook the books