In this engaging session, Amy will disclose how she rationalized stealing from her company for nearly four years, repeatedly compromising her ethical standards until they no longer existed. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Small and mid-size business owners, their controllers and CPAs, bankers, internal auditors, regulators, CFOs, attorneys, compliance officers, risk managers, middle management
At the conclusion, you will be able to recognize the elements of Dr. Cressey’s fraud triangle, how trust is not a control, the value of integrity and the harm unethical behavior causes that no one thinks of.
- Amy will apply the Triangle of Fraud to her theft
- How her unethical behavior affected others
- The red flags everyone missed
- Her “one lie"
- Case studies of ethical dilemmas in business:
- The Better Business Bureau