This course provides a concise overview of Google Slides, a cloud-based presentation program. Google Slides is included as part of a free, web-based software office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive service.
Practitioners who want to explore Google Slides as a Microsoft PowerPoint alternative for creating professional professionals.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Explore the key capabilities of Google Slides
- Prepare an online slide-show using text, images, links, video and more
- Improve team productivity using the tool’s real-time collaboration features
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Getting started in Google Slides
- Interface essentials
- Creating and working with Slides
- Editing and formatting
- Inserting and adjusting objects
- Sharing and collaborating
- Additional features