Our responsibility to safeguard our organization’s assets has not changed in the 21st Century, but our tools have. New tools now allow us to more efficiently and effectively manage and control all the aspects of accounts receivable and payables.
CFOs, Controller's, Credit Managers and those with A/R and / or A/P management responsibilities.
Learn tools and techniques which will allow your department to better manage accounts receivable and payables.
- Leverage technology to manage A/R and A/P
- Structure A/R to provide your organization a strategic advantage
- Ten ways to collect your money
- Make A/P a tool to enhance your Supply Chain’s potential
- Use bench marking metrics to manage and track the effectiveness of A/R and A/P in cash management
Some A/R and A/P management experience helpful