Emotional intelligence is an individual’s capacity to understand both their own and other people’s emotions, as well as how to react to these feelings in an appropriate manner. Research proves that Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a compelling predictor of personal, professional and social success.
All professionals at every level
- What Emotional Intelligence means
- Why Emotional Intelligence is the key factor in management success
- How to improve your Emotional Intelligence
- What is 'Emotional Intelligence'
- Understand emotions, your emotions and others
- Utilize appropriate social skills
- Understand the value of a timely pause
- Why should you forgive and forget?
- Properly manage emotions
- Know how to handle pressure and setbacks
Some management experience might be helpful