The importance of Defined Names and Excel Tables is detailed in our course "Excel - Two Must Know Features: Defined Names & Tables." Once you understand these two features, how can you use them to build advanced spreadsheets? This course is designed to demonstrate how you can use these features to build better spreadsheets that are easier to read, easier to update and more accurate.
Anyone who wants to take their Excel skills to the next level
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Use the INDIRECT function and Defined Names to build a summary table
- Determine the importance of having Consistent Column Calculations
- Use Excel Tables to build Consistent Column Calculations
- Build formulas that use Structured Tables References
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Using the INDIRECT function with Defined Names
- The importance of Consistent Column Calculations
- Ways to create Consistent Column Calculations
- Using Structured Table References in formulas
We highly recommend you take Excel - Two Must Know Features: Defined Names & Tables before this course.