Do you ever think about how much time you spend composing and sending email messages in Outlook daily? Chances are it takes up as much as 20% to 30% of your day. Cutting that time in half would allow you to reclaim substantial time for more valuable tasks.
Anyone who uses Outlook for email
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recall the features of Outlook to compose your email messages
- Identify specific features that help you customize your messages
- Select the most appropriate feature to use to accomplish a specific objective
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Orientation to the Outlook interface and navigation
- Detailed review of the Outlook email composition ribbon
- Selecting email recipients and understanding address books
- Formatting message text from A to Z
- Tagging messages for follow-up
- Attaching files, business cards and your calendar to messages