We are entering an era where CPAs are expected to have data analytics and business intelligence skills. Why is this happening? What can you do to prepare yourself? This one hour complimentary CPE event will help answer these two important questions.
All CPAs and Accounting Professionals who want to learn how to analyze data.
After attending this presentation, you will …
- Understand the importance for CPAs to develop data analytics and business intelligence skills.
- Understand how the Microsoft BI tools can be used to leverage these skills in public accounting and business.
- Learn a clear path for how to develop skills in these tools with minimal impact on your time and budget.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The importance of data analysis for the CPA
- A review of Microsoft's Power BI tools
- A roadmap to learning how to use Excel for advanced data analysis