This advanced course will teach you how to utilize Adobe Acrobat features to create and work within PDF files with maximum efficiency. Adobe Acrobat is widely used as a method of presenting information and exchanging documents electronically.
Anyone who works with PDF files
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Apply the document security features of Adobe Acrobat to comply with privacy regulations and protect confidential information.
- Formulate a paperless workflow for creating and sending documents for electronic signature.
- Create and distribute electronic forms using Adobe Acrobat.
The major topics that will be covered include:
- Securing your PDF documents
- Preparing and sending documents for electronic signature
- Configuring your Adobe work environment with preference settings
- Protect confidential document data with redaction tools
- Using the cloud to collaborate on PDF documents
- Mastering the Acrobat portfolio tools to create digital report binders
- Create and distribute electronic forms to capture data digitally
- Review the revamped DC (document cloud) interface and new features