This course will teach you how to utilize Adobe Acrobat features to create and work with your PDF files with maximum efficiency. Adobe Acrobat is a market leading tool for viewing, creating, editing, managing and printing PDF files.
Anyone who works with PDF files
After attending the presentation you will be able to...
- Identify which version of Adobe Acrobat is best for your organization.
- Apply the features of Acrobat to navigate PDF documents with maximum efficiency.
- Use Acrobat to create electronic work paper binders.
- Formulate a plan to optimize your paperless workflows by leveraging the complete library of features Adobe Acrobat has to offer.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Adobe Acrobat Standard, Pro and DC (Document Cloud)features/functions comparison
- Navigating the Adobe Acrobat interface with maximum efficiency
- Creating internal and external bookmark links
- Converting Excel, Word and Outlook documents to PDF format
- Scanning and Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Replace your pencil with the annotation tools
- Manage your PDF documents with the merge, extract and rotate pages
- Prepare your PDF for printing with headers, footers and watermarks
- Create links to pages, files & websites from within your PDF files
- Review of the re-designed Acrobat DC interface and extended features