Make the month-end and year-end closing process quick, easy, and efficient with QuickBooks features to help you get your work done! Save time reconciling accounts for financial statements and tax returns. By making some simple changes in the way you record transactions and understanding how QuickBooks records other transactions you can save hours at month/year end.
QuickBooks users in public accounting industry, government, and non-profit organizations.
- Create and update Balance Sheet reconciliations and schedules from within QuickBooks
- Know how to amortize pre-paid expenses from within QuickBooks
- Identify Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable balances on a Cash Basis Balance Sheet
- Be acquainted with two ways to record customer deposits and retainage
- Process multiple reports for printing and/or viewing from a list of reports
- Organizing the Work papers
- Asset accounts
- Bank Reconciliations tips & tricks
- Accounts Receivable – Cash Basis
- Prepaid expenses and customer deposits
- Fixed assets
- Liability accounts
- Credit cards
- Accounts Payable – Cash Basis
- Long-term liability
- Loan Manage
- Equity accounts
- Printing Reports
Working knowledge of QuickBooks.