This one-day course will teach effective skills for coaching and training employees. You’ll learn how to identify the characteristics of effective coaches and develop coaching strategies to support and assist your team, with the goal of helping them improve morale, productivity and quality. And, you’ll learn a five-step approach for giving constructive criticism while managing defensive reactions.
Employees identified for advancement, team leads, supervisors, and managers.
- Identify effective coaches and develop coaching strategies to support your team
- Give constructive criticism while managing defensive reactions
- The definition of “coaching" and the coaching process
- Characteristics of effective coaches
- Coaching strategies to support and assist others as they change ineffective behaviors
- Condu"ting one-on-one coaching sessions for setting goals and improving performance